Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TACKLE Parent Pride



You go girl(s)!  The kids are making me burst with pride!
 
The Airman has completed training in Texas and is now waiting for her next trip to Arizona.  Alaska is her final destination.  She is tired of the sweltering heat and is looking forward to some chill.

She is in the Intel career field, so training was a challenge, but she did it!   The sad part is that we couldn't be there to cheer for her victory.   Way to go Airman!!! 






Theory
The Designer of my crew called with the news that she helped design her company's ad in the current editions of the magazines: Vogue, Vand Dazed and Confused.  The ad is placed in the prized front section of Vogue.  Awesome job!

 

I own a few classic pieces from Theory.  Fashion that fits great and is timeless.   I like to window shop online.  Listed below are my favorites from Theory.

WEIBA VKAELIKABALBINA
DERONAMOGALROSEL S
MEILIZAJAIDYNSHIMRA

DENO PPANYIASTIL BOOT

Cool.  Crushed velvet, silk, blazers, red, fur, leather, corduroy, and platform heels for my list.  Hint, hint... Christmas is only 81 days away.   The Airman will be home for the holiday.  I bet she would like to get out of her uniform and into a Theory piece.  Well, on second thought...she is more of a Forever 21 girl: 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment